Healthy Chocolate Delight

WELCOME to the wonderful world of HEALTHY CHOCOLATE! Our Guilt Free Dark Chocolate can improve your cardiovascular health, blood pressure, sugar metabolism and relieve inflammation in the body among many other benefits. Change your life and circumstances today by helping us educate others on the power of our chocolate! http://www.healthychocolatedelight.com Questions? Contact… Shirley (903)389-8028 / shirley@stepstomarketing.com Below are great articles about Dark Chocolate! Enjoy!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am a full time networker for 16 years now and I love the business because I enjoy meeting new people and of course making money without leaving my home. Being of the old school and marketing by phone and now the internet, I believe that developing relationships is still a major key to success. Now Social Networks make that much easier and alot more fun. I can help with: Online Marketing and Networking. www.anetincome.com Skype: anetincome or Shirley Adkins Follow me on Twitter at anetincome Have a Wonderful day/evening!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Talk About Some Heavenly Chocolate!

Today I found something interesting an arcticle on a 2-inch tall Virgin Mary that formed under a vat.I just pulled parts of this article, you will find a link to the full article below.

Talk About Some Heavenly Chocolate!

August 28, 2006

By Ken Schram


SEATTLE - Maybe we could all use a few more miracles in our lives.

Or at least a chunk of chocolate that some are claiming as a miracle.

Last week, workers at an upscale gourmet chocolate factory in (where else!) California say they found a 2-inch tall Virgin Mary that formed under a vat that had been dripping drops of chocolate overnight.

I gotta say, this is WAY better that that grilled cheese Mary some woman cooked up a couple of years ago.

The chocolate Mary now has her very own shrine, though I'd strongly caution the devout from putting those candles too close.

Wouldn't be very seemly to have the Virgin melting now, would it?

The real question here is how to ultimately handle this particular miracle.

Rather than auction off the cocoaed Mother of God on eBay, I'd suggest casting a mold and mass producing her.

Of course, include a notice that the confection is not to be consumed, merely prayed to.

I mean, this ain't no Easter Bunny we're talking about.

Now, I understand that it may seem a little crass to suggest selling chocolate Virgin Marys but, like I said, I think there's a big market for miracles these days.

And let's face it: A lot of people are already of the mind that chocolate is, indeed, heavenly.

For the complete article on this, goto: http://www.komotv.com/stories/45164.htm

Now Come check out Our Healthy Chocolate Products they are different, they have retained the flavanols in the cocoa, because our cocoa is cold processed and has no or little preservatives and little or no sugar added! This makes Our products even good for those that are Diabetic.

For more information on our Chocolate products and a Sweet Income Opportunity,

Come See Our Site: http://www.greathealthychocolate.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home